This activity was a problem-based learning project where students choose cases for context, determined the problem, researched and then shared or presented their learning to the class.
Their projects included:
– sharing their learning about specific cell specialization (example the circulatory system and types of specialized cells needed to meets its needs for form and function)
– student-designed microscope specialized cell comparison
– student-designed dissection inquiry
– ethics component – related to their specific case study
– medical technology connections related to their specific case study