Join the Toshiba/NSTA ExploraVision Community for Access to Free Learning Tools and Engage Students in a STEM!
Are you excited to get your students engaged in hands on project based learning? Join the Toshiba/NSTA ExploraVision community in this effort! Students will work in teams of 2-4 students along with their coach (educators and adults over the age of 18) to guide their innovative thinking toward solutions 10 or more years in the future. All students will receive entry gifts and can win prizes for honorable mentions, regional and national recognition.
Preview K-3 students sharing their innovative ideas that were acknowledged as the 2020-2021 Toshiba/NSTA ExploraVision National Winners
Awards for Students
- First Prize (4 teams): U.S. EE Savings Bond worth $10,000* at maturity for each student
- Second Prize (4 teams): U.S. EE Savings Bond worth $5,000* at maturity for each student
- National Finalists (8 teams): An expense-paid trip to Washington, DC in June for ExploraVision Awards Weekend for each national winning student and one parent/legal guardian
- Regional Winners (24 teams): A technology/science-related gift for each student and an awards ceremony for each regional winning team at its school where the team will receive a winner’s banner, plaque and other gifts
- Honorable Mention (500 teams): A unique prize and certificate for each student
- All Participants: A certificate of participation and gift for every student whose team submits a complete project
*U.S. EE Savings Bonds issue price is half their face value. First- and second-place Canadian winners receive Canada Savings Bonds purchased for the equivalent issue price in Canadian dollars. Canada bonds face value may vary based on current exchange rate (for $5,000 U.S. and $2,500 U.S.) at time of purchase.
Awards for Coaches
- National Finalists: An expense-paid trip to Washington, DC in June for ExploraVision Awards Weekend for the coach of each national winning team and a one-year NSTA membership to coaches of the national winning teams.
- Regional Winners: A technology / science-related gift for the coach and mentor of each regional winning team
- All Participants: A certificate of participation and a gift for each coach and mentor of every team that submits a complete project
For more information, visit the website at www.exploravision.org or contact us at email@example.com.