STAO2016 Connect. Explore. Create. Experience the possibilities.
Reserve these dates: November 10, 11, 12, 2016
Location: The International Plaza Hotel Toronto Airport - Book Your Room
This year’s conference invites you to CONNECT with other science educators, to learn from and with each other; to EXPLORE the Exhibit Hall, the extensive selection of workshops, and the first ever STAOPlayground; and to CREATE teaching and learning experiences to energize your classroom.
The STAO2016 Preplanner is available to view or download.
STAO will have many 2016 Exhibitors! The following exhibitors have promotions for you!
- STAOPlayground: an interactive space designed for exploration and networking
- Saturday Certificate Workshop Program
Consider being a presenter at STAO2016:
- Submission link closed. Thank you for your submissions.
- Connecting Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics: STEAM education
- Creating Inclusive Learning Environments: meeting the needs of all learners
- Enhancing Classroom Practice: sharing best practices, tips & tricks, and other tools for the classroom
- Connecting and Collaborating with others: growing your professional learning network
- Exploring New Frontiers: what’s new in science and science education