Plan Your Submission
Share your great ideas! The strength of a conference is its presenters. As a professional, you have much to share with
colleagues. You will learn and grow from the experience of presenting. Also, school administrators will often support a teacher
who has been chosen to present at a provincial conference.
So go ahead, submit a proposal!
STAO2014, November 13, 14 and 15, 2014
The International Plaza Hotel, Toronto.
The deadline for proposal submission is Tuesday, April 1, 2014
(Notice: The deadline has been extended to Monday, April 7, 2014)
The following information will help you complete the form as quickly as possible:
- Review the STAO2014 Theme.
- Please think carefully about your Session Title. Your session title needs to sell your session to
conference attendees. For many attendees, the session description may not be readily available when they are deciding which session
- Have your Session Proposal Abstract and Short Session Description ready to go. See Suggestions on How to Write a Successful Session Proposal for guidance preparing these items.
- Review the NEW strand information, in order to categorize
your session correctly.
- Review the following important policies/guidelines to help you with your submission.
- Ensure you are using only original materials in your presentation, or have obtained permission to use materials by third parties.
- Note that when you submit your proposal, you will receive an automatically generated email with a program proposal ID number. Please
reference this number in any correspondance with us.
In submitting a proposal, you affirm full awareness and compliance with these policies/guidelines.