STAO2016 Connect. Explore. Create. Experience the possibilities.
Reserve these dates: November 10, 11, 12, 2016
Location: The International Plaza Hotel Toronto Airport
This year’s conference invites you to CONNECT with other science educators, to learn from and with each other; to EXPLORE the Exhibit Hall, the extensive selection of workshops, and the first ever STAOPlayground; and to CREATE teaching and learning experiences to energize your classroom.
New For 2016:
- STAOPlayground: an interactive space designed for exploration and networking
- Expanded poster session
Consider being a presenter at STAO2016:
- Submission link closed. Thank you for your submissions.
- Connecting Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics: STEAM education
- Creating Inclusive Learning Environments: meeting the needs of all learners
- Enhancing Classroom Practice: sharing best practices, tips & tricks, and other tools for the classroom
- Connecting and Collaborating with others: growing your professional learning network
- Exploring New Frontiers: what’s new in science and science education